Friday, August 7, 2009

His call .

Hey, so you remember the guy i was talkin' about earlier righ' ?
well he called me 'bout an hour ago.
& said, "WHY THE FUCK YOU WRITIN' 'BOUT ME FO' ?!"
than i was like it's maa' blog so i can write 'bout whatever the fck i want to .
han he said, "Can't you fckin' write it in your fckin' diary or some shitt ?!"
& than i said, I can't fckin' write it in a diary 'cause some other guy out there would actually know what I need in a guy.
he said, "ohh well in that case why don't you just fckin' put my name out there for the girls to look me up ."
BUUUT, i still got some shitt i needed to get down on him fo' .
so after that, he was speeechless & got nothin' to say to me so i hung up.
when i didn't realize it though, he called me up again & said, "you're a fckin' lil bitch, no wonder no guy will ever love you i bet you you'll get cheated on no matter what & i fckin' hate you to death so don't ever fckin' talk to me ever again."
)':
Yeee, but than that shitt got to me & tears started pourin' out AGAIN.
But than maa' lee'doll helped me (:
[19:56] Alysa: don't let him get to you, he's saying this cause he had nothing to sayy when you went off on him !
[19:56] Alysa: he's calling you back cause he needed time to think of something to ssay !
[19:56] Alysa: right ?!
[19:57] Alysa: his dumbass prolly wrote it on a paper.
[19:57] Alysa: he's slow minded, so let him saaay whatever he wants to say.
[19:57] Alysa: cause in the end, he's the one thats gonna get hurt.
[19:57] itzmyfantasy69: Idk anymoree...
[19:57] itzmyfantasy69: I was tryinn' so hard not to let him get to me .
[19:58] itzmyfantasy69: But somethin' just hit me & it just did .
[20:01] Alysa: girl, trust no dick.
[20:01] Alysa: I fell too hard for ......, but look at where it got me today.
[20:01] Alysa: I'm strong & an I N D E P E N D E N T girl.
[20:01] Alysa: .... do you knw what that means ?
[20:01] Alysa: LMFAO!
[20:01] Alysa: ahahahha
[20:01] Alysa: but being put down like that isn't bad, makes you strong.
[20:01] Alysa: stronger*
Isn't she the sweetest thaang ?
HAHAH (:
I'm still talkin' to him righ' now, but hey i got some shit to get down on him fo' (=
So that's all fo' now.
Daaang, i'm on a roll today.
LOL (=

No comments:

Post a Comment